Mango Panna Cotta
Prep Time: 15 minutes Level of Difficulty: Easy[boxify cols_use =”1″ cols =”2″ position =”left” order =”first” box_spacing =”5″ padding =”20″ height =”500px” background_color =”#ddd” border_style =”solid” ]Ingredients:
200ml heavy cream
125ml fresh milk
100ml Mango Purée
- Soak gelatin in iced water.
- Add sugar, milk, and cream to a pot.
- Mix all ingredients and boil it.
- Strain it, pour into a glass and chill until the cream sets.
- Add the mango purée and serve.
By Sebastian Suarez
Sebastian has been in Qatar for three months. He discovered his passion for cooking while he was studying law, which had begun when he was much younger. After graduating, he turned to the culinary world. Before joining Grand Hyatt, he worked in Spain and Dubai. He enjoys baking cakes and pastries. The proudest moment in his career was his work experience at the renowned Burj al Arab in Dubai.