Prep Time: 20 minutes Level of Difficulty: Easy Serves: 1-2 persons[boxify cols_use =”1″ cols =”2″ position =”left” order =”first” box_spacing =”5″ padding =”20″ height =”500px” background_color =”#ddd” border_style =”solid” ]Ingredients:
150g dark chocolate
3 egg yolks
2 egg whites
[/boxify] [boxify cols_use =”1″ cols =”2″ position =”right” order =”last” box_spacing =”5″ padding =”20″ height =”500px” border_width =”1″ border_color =”#cccccc” border_style =”solid” ]Cooking Directions
- In a pan, mix sugar and egg yolks. Beat it until it is creamy.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Beat the cream and mix it with the chocolate.
- Make a meringue with egg whites.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- When the mix becomes consistent, pour it into the glass and refrigerate.
By Narendra Lendave
Narendra has travelled to many places because of his job. Though he was unaware of what a career in cookery would entail, he took up cooking and has learnt along the way. He has worked in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Seychelles and USA. He enjoys receiving good feedback from his guests. His proudest moment was when he won three gold medals in a competition in India.