Qatar University to hike fees by almost 100% this Fall semester
Starting this Fall 2015 semester, Qatar University will raise its tuition fees up to 100% for all undergraduate and Foundation Programmes, according to a report in The Peninsula.
The programmes that are subject to this change include:
- Arts – from QR400 to QR800
- Business & Economics – from QR500 to QR900
- Education – from QR400 to QR800
- Engineering – from QR600 to QR1,000
- Foundation Program – from QR500 to QR900
- Law – from QR400 to QR800
- Pharmacy – from QR600 to QR1000
- Science – from QR500 to QR900
- Sharia and Islamic Studies – from QR400 to QR800
Students are required to pay the fees before the start of each semester. The university’s fee structure has remained unaffected since Fall 2009. Details of the revised fee structure be viewed here.
[Photo Courtesy: Qatar University website]